Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's a new year, and I'm glad to be here

GUYS, HEY GUYS, I'M NOT DEAD. I got lost on some space related Tumblr thing, which lead me to ANOTHER space related Tumblr thing, which led me to YET ANOTHER space related tumblr thing, which eventually lead me to a shark related Tumblr thing.
That was 3 days ago.

But for reals (that story was real, just kinda exaggerated on the time thing, 3 days/6hours, what's the difference?), it's been a mixture of working on stuff, being too lazy to scan, just being lazy, reading, and Donkey Kong.


Lady from DMC3


Ico weirdness I guess.




THE USUAL STUPIDNESS and wips that you guys have seen.



I'm not sure I like where this one is going.
I still have other stuff I gotta scan...I'll try to get that up tomorrow.
ALSO. NEW TABLET. YEAAAAAAARRRRHH!

2 comments:

  1. Oh...oh GOD THE DELUGE CACTUSES (CACTI?) PICTURE YOU MUST FINISH I WILL RAGE IF YOU DO NOT FINISH IT.

    ReplyDelete