Monday, February 28, 2011

Slothy McSlotherson the 3rd

Okay okay okay, guys, I totally thought this through. Legit ideas here. Remember how you didn't like my original quadruped idea cause the sloth would always have to be hanging? Danny suggested the handing from the back idea(which looks dumb).
But I made some intricate diagrams showing what I had in mind.

As you can see in these highly detailed shots, the mini passengers ride a pully system up onto a branch, and then the sloth animal comes by and picks them up/drops off. Its hanging from a higher branch... and it could work cause sloths only poop like every two weeks.

Oh, and then I thought it would be cool to do a creature with a castle on its back and then these abominations came into existence. I don't think I am going to do it though cause I realized its just like Cronos from God of War... been there done that.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I enjoy this idea and these pictures.

    And especially his name.

    ReplyDelete