Monday, February 28, 2011

Misc. doodlings.

Sorry guys, PRJ and ZBrush class have been/are eating away at my life.  And I've been too lazy to post because I don't have much to show.  But here!  Have something anyways.

Something for a eventual painting hopefully, when I have time.

Practice.  I don't draw people sitting/laying down/resting often.  Dismal.


 

What I do a lot of in my notes/sketchbooks.  How original!

WIP of this painting.  Messy painting is messy and needs to be cleaned up.

EDIT:

Forgot about this one!  Rough concepts of one of the characters for senior film project. :D

2 comments:

  1. I like those gestures a lot.

    Outta those girls, I like the first one, but I guess it could depend on the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the senior project, idk what the story is, but the second one is adorable.

    ReplyDelete